Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ok...seriously this time...

I really plan on actually DOING something with this thing... starting soon. Right now i am just too damn tired after last night. See, I host Team Trivia at Calico Jack's on Baymeadows in Jacksonville FL... 7pm Saturdays..bring friends!! ... and I usually do stuff afterwards and I ended up staying up til about, oh, 8am this morning. I managed about 4 hours sleep before ahving to go help mama yank up the carpet in her dining room so the new one can be installed tomorrow. Yay...what fun. Now, in my infinite wisdom, I am trying to determine what to do now. I mean, it IS sunday...so Simpsons and Family Guy is on tonite... plus there's a matter of dinner... but sleep sounds REALLY REALLY good right now.
Man... i hate these dilemmas.
Anyway... i will definitely be making an effort to update this more and more so I can actually start telling people to come read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home