Saturday, November 26, 2005

Big Sky 11/25 G-Ville Show Part III: Walking Around G-Ville


Trying to keep up with Hyper Boy who was on his own, personal quest for what he liked to call "Adult Beverages". We EVENTUALLY found. (see text).


Jessica started to get REALLY pissy about me taking pics... and she says anything I'll post those pics she wouldn't WANT me to post. :)


Hey, now... who WOULDN'T want a simple cremation? Though the name is rather unpleasant... you're worth cremating, sure, but not worth a COMPLICATED one.


This explains so much about the alumni I meet from UF.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't getting pissy....I just didn't understand why you had to take pictures of us walking.

Jessica

7:00 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

See? PISSY!!
Do you understand why NOW?

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRRRR

5:56 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

Was that supposed to answer my question?

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home