Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Damn Hot

Ok, as I sit here writing this I want everyone to know I have NO A/C. Not weak A/C but NO A/C. So it's in the 90's in here. I have windows cracked but the general absence of wind makes it pointless. Now, the A/C repair fella is supposed to be on his way and I hope he gets here soon. Not just so it will be fixed (a great thing, btw) but cause I got a lot of stuff I could be doing right now. Heading to Gainesville tonight for a concert with Jessica and Kevin (Correction... Kevin pussed out, the lil pussy) and it should be great but I need to get ready by about 5 so I don't have time to just sit here doing jack.
Hold on.. I hear a truck.
Damn.
Not the guy.
You never know how bored you can be in your own home until you HAVE to be there.
And it's hot.
So damn hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home