Saturday, November 26, 2005

Big Sky 11/25 G-Ville Show!! Part I: The drive THERE!


Here we are... getting ready to embark on our quest to see an amazing rock band.


Jessica drove because it's HER car and she apparently doesn't trust anyone else to drive it. :(


Not that THAT would stop me from "helping" with directions and lane selection!


OR stop Kevin from backstreet driving... taunting... scoffing...


THE HOME STRETCH!!!!

These are just the pics of the trip... I'll write more about the experience AND the show later. I promise. And the other parts are BELOW!!

3 Comments:

Blogger wmjwatson said...

Before anyone asks... I know "back seat" is what most people think I meant, but I wrote what I meant... a pun on back seat. Let it go!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger spaceface01 said...

GREAT PICS!!! Glad you had fun!

7:12 PM  
Blogger spaceface01 said...

Damn! Who is that hot chick?! I heard she has an asshole boyfriend! Tell her to get rid of him.

-suckass suckmeister

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home