Friday, July 15, 2005

Ok... the clock on the wall says...

NOTHING CAUSE IT IS COMPLETELY FRICKING MELTED!!!
Damn it's hot. The guy has replaced the whole outside unit... was trying to charge it with freon and came back in and said "Something MORE is wrong with it." Apparently, while he is charging it...well, the gauge was going DOWN. That sucks. So while I had a good pressure of air coming out... it was still just like having a central fan system... the air wasnt actually getting COLDER. Was just blowing the relatively colder air in from outside. How sad is it that I thought it was heaven while that was running. He has since turned it back off to work on it. Argh. So now it is HOT AGAIN!!!
I need to run outdoors again where it's cooler.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me post, I have come by in search of information. I was told that blogs have some of the best and most relevent information for any given subject. Mine happens to be a clock photo wall gift website that has anything from jewelry to horse art. So I am looking for new products and information based on clock photo wall to offer my customers and possibly some good marketing ideas for my website.
I won't steal your content but just looking for good ideas.

Websites that I have and all the work involved in keeping several of them going and updating blogs I am at best posting once a month.

I have enjoyed your blog and am thankfull to be able to sort of pick your brain without actually bothering you.

Blogs stand out because a lot of them people don't try and sale so much as to write about things that they enjoy or what they like to do.

Most of which comes out in there writing.

We want to grow and build my website to be the best and know I have much to learn, and fix to even come close.

We have been online for less then a year now, so yes we are very young.


I hope you come by to visit. I am not trying to sale you anything but would love to here if you have any ideas.

Thank you.
clock photo wall

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home