Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hey....

Ok, I know I have a LOT to write... Shinedown part 2, the reviews of "Do Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?" and Serenity and all those other things I've been meaning to write.
h, and be aware, sometimes I back date the postings to put them where they were SUPPOSED to be so you never know what you might find thru this place.
But real quick... please continue to help me with the "asshole" posting. I DO seriously want your input and assistance with it... so please, scroll down to the asshole posting and add your feelings and comments. Thanks.
TTYL.
William

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

What's with the obsession?

10:32 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

Two reasons for it (though not an obsession):
1) Cause I recently spoke with the person who was the REASON for the initial posting; and,
2) It's a simple request for input that people seem to have a hard time with... I mean, with the energy you used to ask THIS question, you could've just as easily given a brief description of what YOU mean when you use the term.
Interesting.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home