Friday, October 07, 2005

Freebird Cafe tonite!!

Matt Nathanson will be there tonite... I know I like the one song "Laid" (from the American Pie flicks) and hope for a nice show. Tix are $13 at the door. Come on out and say Hey!!

****UPDATE****
No, I didn't make it out there. Kev was gonna try and get back from Daytona but apparently got held up and I just ain't one to go to concerts by my lonesome. I hope anyone who DID go had a blast and I DO hope to catch that guy sometime.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to go. Let me know how it is.

Jessica

12:46 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

I haven't decided to go yet... waiting to see if anyone else will go.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't go.

Jessica

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home