Sunday, December 04, 2005

Will and Jon go to GA. Part 3 - Is it getting dark out here or is it just me?

Still up at that gazebo, looking out on the marsh. (And lookin' mighty fine, I might add... except the darkness and my vandyke make me look chinless.)


This is the view out of the gazebo back down the walkway. Ooooooh.


This is some of the trash people have thrown off the thing since apparently the two trash cans inside the gazebo aren't enough. Aaaaaaah.


This is some of the excessive scribblings all over the wood. Hmmmmmmmm.


Look at the time and focus Jon puts into his pics!! I was just walking around, snapping pics. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Hopefully, he will come on here and either post some or give us all a link to the pics he took! I know they are awesome!! Plus, he got the pic of the two of us that I want a copy of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home