Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Driving home from Team Trivia

I was on my way home from work at Fast Boys (Team Trivia Tuesdays starting at 730pm!) and I was coming down Atlantic when I passed a gas station selling regular unleaded for $2.65 a gallon. Well, $2.65999999. And I was all, like, "Wow! Only $2.65!!!" How seriously effed up is that? You know, when I first got my license.... i mean, FIRST got it.. gas hit 80 cents and my dad flipped. I was pissed cause it was 65 cents when I was taking the class. It hit a dollar shortly thereafter. Gee... what was going on back THEN? Hmmmm.
Stupid Bushes!

1 Comments:

Blogger PenguinCoop said...

No shit. I caught myself getting all worked up the other day when I saw it for $2.59 at a Racetrack. I remember when gas dropped to $.73 cents a gallon during the gas wars in 1995. Those were the days...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home