Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ok... sorry... sometimes life just gets in the way...

I've had some setbacks and some hardships of late and it's kept me from being too keen on the whole "update my blog" thing. Sorry.
But you know... you still can comment on previous posts... that would be awesome!! I reply to post comments quicker than I can post new....um... posts. The asshole one has some new insight and can always use more. The dominoes post could use some new blood and so can the disturbing thoughts roundup. OR if you're new to this blog, feel free to look through the old stuff and throw in your two cents!!
I have a LOT to write and am working on my annual halloween comic to hopefully figure out how to post.
In the meantime... let's see... North Country was ok. Neil Diamond was AWESOME! Bain Mattox was GREAT!! Spherion is full of assholes! The kitten is still scared of all human folk besides my sister. Sulu is gay... who'd've thought we should care. Infinite Crisis started off strong and managed to piss me off so fricking much! I've met some interesting new people and some not so interesting new people. Some were more full of themselves than they should EVER have reason to be (which is impressive given their petite stature) and some that have self-esteem that doesn't do their worth any credit.
I will be back... soon... just need to take care of some crap first.
Promise.
William
Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN
In the meantime, I am posting a short story at the VERY end of this blog... meaning I am backdating it to be towards the beginning. Go read that if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home