Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Cartoon 2005

This is a silent one. I like to try these from time to time to see if I can get the joke across without words. Yes, the Myrrh joke ws silent but not ORIGINALLY so I don't count that one. Anywho, I tried to color it but I only have so many colored pencils and very little patience with my drawing. Those who have seen my folder will recognize this joke. The new idea I had for this year ended up being too damn hard so I couldn't get it done in time. Maybe for next year.
I hope everyone's having fun.
Thanks to everyone who spent time hanging out this holiday season... It's helped make it special for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it

~Jessica~

5:42 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

Ok. Thanks for sharing.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home