Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fave lines and phrases... please share your own!!

This is by no means a complete list but it WILL encompass the ones I remember the most.

Some will be from movies, of course, but others will be stuff I heard from friends or even came up with on my own. Feel free to add any others you know. I like learning fun new things. Since I just watched the DVD, lines from Serenity are fresh in my mind so they will start us off.

-"She is damaging my calm"

-"Find the kid taking a dirt nap with baby jesus, we need a hood ornament"

-"Moral Turpitude"

-"Spastic lil queer"

-"Tell her you want to lick her upper thigh"

-"No matter how pretty she is, someone somewhere is tired of ehr shit"

-"He who cares the least, wins"

-"Hotter'n Hell and half as pleasant"

-"Straight gay"

-"Bag fries"

-"She may have been a hooker but she had the prettiest face I ever came across"

-"What up, jig G homey dawg? Fly word to the mother ship"

-"There are two types of people in this world: Me and everyone else"

-"Alligator fuckjuice"

-"How about those Mets?"

-"I believe in no god who inflicts pain and torment for his own pleasure"

-"Where will you be when the hammer falls?"

-"Useless as two tits on a bull"

-"Well, strike a book and light all the wooden matches"

-"Inconceivable!"

-"One more time for the stupid people!"

-"Life is God's television set"

And of course, I can't do a list like this without...

-"BUSH HELMET!!"

I could probably do this for awhile longer but I want to hear what some of you have, so please... share!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger spaceface01 said...

I am so glad that I could actually have witnessed the birth of one of your favorite phrases...

12:32 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

You HELPED!! :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home