Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So on the fourth of July, while in the middle of my "People suck!" mood, I get a call from Jessica and Brillo asking if I want to do something. The movie I was watching, Click, suced so I agreed to walk out, get my money back, and head over to Jessica's apartment. Here are some pics from the night.


I like this pic of Jessica. She's not single but she SHOULD be, guys, so come on... ask her for her number!


(Just playing, Jessica. Sort of)



Here we are, leaving. At this point we are all relatively sober. I mean, THEY had been drinking but I hadn't.



We initially wanted to go bowling but then decided pool would be more fun and more condusive to drinking. This was Brillo's big idea... drinking is how you celebrate the 4th, after all! But we needed to get gas... yet ANOTHER good pic of Jessica.

She hates it, of course.



This is during the pool playing... kind of at the middle point. Brillo is pretty buzzing (obviously) and decided to use my camera to take a self-pic... in between calling boys on everyone's cell phone, that is.

Hey, guys... she's single, too!! Give her a call! Want her number?



End of the evening... a pic of Jessica and Brillo.


Decent pic.
Jessica hates it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home