Sunday, June 25, 2006

On The Road To Palatka Part III: Jesus Hates Me

For reasons of my own, I had been screaming "BIG WHITE JESUS!!" whenever we passed one but they were always fenced off or surrounded by people then finally...

BIG WHITE JESUS! Now, of course, you HAVE to sneak up on the elusive BIG WHITE JESUS.

As I approached, the sky began to darken. I've gotten used to this though.

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7851/791/1600/100_0506.2.jpg">

Yep. You should see what happens when I walk inside a church.


Then BIG WHITE JESUS turned and looked at me.


I was almost as scared as when I held that turtle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

Cool! Big White Jesus saw you save that tortoise. I bet you scored some Kudos, Dude!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home