Thursday, September 22, 2005

Team Trivia Thursdays at BW3's in OP at 8pm!!

I need to build this crowd because Robert, my pseudo-boss in trivia remarked that he has about 12-14 teams each thursday at Players Grille. This pisses me off cause he went in and REPLACED the trivia guy there. So someone ELSE already did the build up. I am the first and only trivia guy at this location so getting people to 1) realize they HAVE trivia, 2) realize it IS fun and 3) realize that you DO win good prizes is a bitch.
My Tuesday nights could use some building but they are ok... mostly regular teams. The teams who DIDN'T abandon trivia cause of the last host they had there who REALLY sucked.
Most people have a good time. The questions aren't all sports or some silly nonsense. (More on that in a later post.)
Anywho, if you know people who like trivia and aren't far from the OP area, let them know about the show, please.
Thanks.
TTYL.
William

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home