Thursday, November 10, 2005

At the Cummer... part II

Nacim really liked holding onto this guy for some reason.... hmmmmm.



I don't think he liked ME much, though... he kept staring at my hand... jealous bastard!


Yeah... Nacim really IS that short... j/k... but that is the pose she chose so.... BABY GOT BACK!!


Now it's time to find NACIM!!!!

The exhibit is a blast, really. And I didn't post ALL the pics from it, certainly. Many thanks to Nacim for agreeing to go with me to this since no one else would. All y'all need to go and make up for it! Oh, and the best thing... it was FREE!!!!

Just saddened that I couldn't be there when Rebecca Zapen performs... but I need to go work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nacim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Nacim said...

I guess I AM that short! :P
That was a very interesting exhibition. I would certainly go to the Cummer again before they bring those pieces down. But I'll make sure I get there AFTER 1:30pm so I don't have to pay $5!

5:33 AM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

Yes... yes you are. :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home