Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Jon and Will go to GA... Again!! - It was STILL looking a lot like Christmas!!!

We found a nice street full of very Christmasy houses.

Ain't they just so damn festive?

I liked this one the most.

Which is why I took two pics of it. No real lites, though. What a shame.

That is... until we found:

A Christmas tree in their little downtown area. Jon has some nice pics that I hope I will one day see.

I wanted pics of Xmas lites but was in such a hurry to snap AROUND the moving cars that the pics look a little off.

Plus, the camera was dying a slow battery death.

So it may LOOK like I was shaking but a lot of this distortion comes from the camera setting I needed to even GET these pics and the speed with which I had to take them.

But I think you get the idea here.

It was still neat to see in person, though. Will have to go next year.

All in all, the trip was a fun time. I'm glad Jon found out that the lites wouldn't be up when we had planned to return. Shame the book store I wanted to visit was closed on Mondays and the A&W's were either closed for good or for remodeling. Even Jimmy's Deep Fried Hot Dogs was closed. DAMMIT!! But there you ahve it... our trip to St. Mary's (right, Jon?) and the pics I got to take before the camera went belly up. Jon has more on his picture viewer site http://jonathanbates.com/Gallery/Default so go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home