Monday, July 24, 2006

Things that DON'T piss me off

...So I'm going to give it a try.

ahem

Things that DON'T piss me off... sorry, I mean thing I like!!

I'm shooting for fifty, again!

1. Watching a band perform, especially when they seem to really enjoy what they're doing. So far, that's the bands I've kept on here... or at least they SOUND like they like what they're doing.

2. Giving someone a gift I know they'll like without having to be TOLD they'd like it.

3. Giving someone a gift.

4. Hugs. I'm a hugging person. Can't help it.

5. Being able to just sit and doodle for hours on end.

6. When I write something that WORKS.

7. When my mama is there whenever I go over to see her. I don't know what will happen if she ever isn't.

8. Thinking about my dad.

9. Making people laugh on purpose.

10. Making people laugh even when it's not on purpose.

11. That first kiss.

12. That second and beyond kiss.

13. Being fondled... not sure why, I should probably be upset but it's nice to be noticed, I guess. Yeah, you can tell I'm a guy, right?

14. Driving through beautiful scenery.

15. Walking in the rain... I don't do this enough anymore.

16. Floating down a river.

17. Standing on a hill or mountain and just looking out.

18. Dogs. Especially Hershey.

19. Whenever a woman lets me LIKE her without having to worry if she's thinking I like her "too much". I don't get that so it's great when it isn't a concern.

20. When Michele calls me back.

21. Hanging out with my friends.

22. Looking at Jon's pictures. The guy has an eye.

23. Comics. Good comics, naturally, but really jsut comics in general.

24. Comic strips. Yes, they're different, ya bastiches!

25. When Jon actually thinks a story idea of mine is good.

26. When he come sto ME with his own to discuss. I respect the guy so it's nice to feel that reciprocated.

27. Any time someone wants to talk to me. I try to not take anyone's decision to use me as a sounding board or for ideas for granted. IF I ever have, I'm sorry.

28. Hugs.

29. Massaging a woman WITHOUT considering it foreplay.

30. Massaging when it IS foreplay.

31. Being involved in foreplay of any kind. And remember, it's only foreplay if it ends up in sex. :) That's a key point and saves me from making it a separate blip.

32. Sex. Shut up... so I did it anyway, sue me.

33. Playing pool with friends.

34. Playing DRINKING pool with friends.

35. The fact that I am one of the few people who has seen Jon drunk. (Dude, I want to go out the week of the 23rd and do my best to forget that day...you game? Anyone else?)

36. Compliments. I know I ain't the best at receiving them but I really DO like them so thanks to everyone who has ever said anything nice about me... especially TO me.

37. Separate entry for what AA and MB have said... you know who you are and what it was and that they weren't the same comment.

38. Movies... go see my fave list and come back. There you go.

39. A good night of TV.

40. A good night where I don't ever turn the TV on.

41. A good night.

42. Those days when I like my job, whatever it is.

43. A woman in glasses, sweat pants and a t-shirt with her hair pulled up in a pony tail... hubba hubba hubba.. now THAT is sexy.

44. Watermelon.

45. Finishing a long walk and only stopping because of the TIME and not because I'm tired.

46. A good crowd at trivia.

47. Helping someone celebrate an event like a birthday or a graduation or some other accomplishment.

48. Hugs. I REALLY like hugs. I could've FILLED this list with hugs and it wouldn't come close to showing how much I love hugs.

49. Late night phone calls from Cali... especially when she's not drunk.

50. The Princess Bride. Book. Movie. It gave me the one line I rememer and think of and will always love it for.

"Offer me everything I ask for."

"All that I have and more...please."

"I want my father back, you son of a bitch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home