Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Jon and Will go to GA... AGAIN!!

Jon and I went to GA again. We had several things in mind and managed to accomplish several of them He got his sunset pics and I got the new profile pics and xmas lites shots I wanted. Here you go.


Driving up, Jon caught sight of this truck. "What is that on the front of it?"

"Man, it sure is coming up fast... what IS that?"

"It's a TEDDY BEAR!!!"

Jon didn't want to try and sneak onto the base so I got this shot.
Have I mentioned that Jon's a pussy? No? Jon's a pussy. Scared of navy guys with guns. Pfft.

But Jon DOES like factories and other buildings that are slowly going to crap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I noting antagonistic hostility?

6:44 PM  
Blogger wmjwatson said...

Nope... just camera envy.
Oh, and I guess pussy envy. :)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home