Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bonnie's Pre-Birthday Bash!

So, Monday night a few folks got together to celebrate onnie's birthday EARLY (since it was't until Tuesday). We met up at Campeche Bay... I was on time, of course. Bonnie got started right away with the margaritas!!

See there? Bonnie sure does love her some margaritas.


Why, it was hard to get her to stop drinking long enough to talk!


Anywho, we leave there to go get cigarettes. I was the only NON smoker of the bunch.



See, you should recognize Bonnie... she's smoking the cigarette she has to smoke for the trip to go get MORE cigs. Carla is the other chick (another co-worker with me, Bonnie's good bud) and the guy in the white shirt with no hair is Carla's friend, Adam. We didn't really get along, apparently. Who knew?



We went to Lynch's at the beaches... Little Green Men were playing, Bonnie really liked the bass player apparently. Carla wasn't drinking at all (good ol DD for Bonnie!) so she's laughing cause she's having fun!
That and bonnie was plain silly.





Anywho, that's all the pics I got... I was a little too drunk to kep worrying about pics. I have a vid to post on my MySpace but it's pretty dark so you probably shouldn't bother looking for it.

I hope to get some pics from Bonnie to add to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home