Sunday, September 04, 2005

Why I hate football... well, ANOTHER reason why

Ok, see I am SUPPOSED to host Team Trivia three nights a week. I was down to just one show (CJ's on Baymeadows on Saturdsays at 7pm) and then gained two shows (Fast Boys Wings on Atlantic and University on Tuesdays at 730 and then Thursdays at 8pm at BW3's in OP). This meant I would've had a full week, what, with my DAY job and would've made decent $. So all was right with the world. Then I had the damn pre-season crap goingo n so my saturday show was either pre-empted, rushed or just outright cancelled. NOW they are saying they want to hold off until AFTER football season cause college bastards like their games on frickin saturdays. Shouldn't those fuckers be doing homework or something??!?!? ANYwho, we are in talks to get them to just change the days since saturdays suck for it and the turn out was weak (more on THAT subject later, maybe). We'll see.
THEN, I get told that THURSDAYS are the OTHER days for college football. Like Monday night is for the pros. FUCK! Come on! It's a SCHOOL NIGHT!! Make the pricks actually STUDY! So the show that was supposed to start THIS thursday has been delayed until NEXT thursday and there is a chance they will just cancel. Not to mention if they change the day to Tuesday (or CJ's picks thursday... monday is the other choice for them) then I am out the show. Mutha Pucka! SO I am BACK down to just one show a week until further notice but it's a DIFFERENT show starting THIS Tuesday at Fast Boys Wings on Atlantic and University... in the Blockbuster shopping strip... starts at 730. Come out! Have fun... tell me you saw this on MySpace and I will be leniant on some answers. I promise. Nice house cash prizes for top three teams ($20, $30 and $50).
Sorry... got plug happy.
ANYwho, so I am out over a hundred bucks a week cause of stupid COLLEGE football. Not even the pro stuff.
COLLEGE!
FUCKING!
FOOTBALL!
Ugh.
I hate football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home