Thursday, August 17, 2006

So... what did YOU do today?

For those curious about what type of stuff I have to deal with at my day job, here you go:

To Whom It May Concern:

This is regarding a pass policy (*******) that I had
With your company I am very concern about this matter you are charging me for a period of not used.
I stop my policy with your company on June 12, 2006 I stared a new policy with ***** insurance I mail you a sing letter saying that I wanted to determinate the policy with your company for this reason I think I don’t old no money to your company I want you to check the status of this matter and resolve I will not pay any money that I know I don’t old. Thank you for the time I used your services.
Check on your documents when I send you the sing letter of termination of policy is not on the day you are putting in this letter I know it shoulding be no charge.
Thank you, you’re sincerely Asenio *******


Amazingly, only his name and the word “shoulding” trigger spell check.
So I ask you, should I reply to this as I normally would or should I match his “style”?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home